Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meet The Hein's



Meet the Hein’s. We are a military family - strong, happy and full of adventure! Owen and I have been married for 9 years now and our baby boy, Cooper turns 1 next week.

Owen is a Major Select in the United States Air Force. For the last 8 years I've been an Ad Agency Marketing Strategist but as of just a short month ago I've left my job to take on the role of a full-time mom living and supporting my husband in Korea. This in itself will be quite the experiment - another adventure I hope to document here. 

So far we’ve had the opportunity to be stationed and live in Panama City Beach, Florida (2002), Anchorage, Alaska (2003-08), Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (2008-12) and by the end of February - Osan AFB in South Korea.  

We’ve also gotten to visit some amazing places along the way like Paris, Rome, Naples, Pisa, Tunisia, Barcelona, Monaco, Cozumel and Jamaica.

And gotten to do some pretty fun stuff like Disney World (and Land), the Redwood Forest, Denali National Park, the Eiffel Tower, the Coliseum, Alaskan glacier exploration and more.

We love adventure – even if it’s just the everyday kind - and are excited to share our latest adventures right here!


Note: The posts you see before this one are imported posts from our blog Bump To Baby that documented my journey from my first baby bump to our bundle of joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment